Davido Is The Most Supportive Artiste – Jaywon

Forum 5 months ago

Davido Is The Most Supportive Artiste – Jaywon

Popular Nigerian singer, Jaywon has taken to 'X' formerly Twitter to hail his colleague, Davido, stating that he is the most supportive artiste in the music industry.

Speaking about how accessible Davido is, Jaywon vouched for O.B.O’s unbiased attention and his readiness to support anyone around him.

Jaywon also threw a subtle jab at other big names in the industry who only look after themselves and themselves.

He further emphasized how their so-called fans benefit nothing from their favourite big brand other than being a figurehead.

“Somebody go come talk say you only love David becus is accessible lol but he’s the most supportive artist in the game. Your favorite that are not accessible no Dey help anybody na so so follow follow their followers Dey follow. Nothing to show for it lol. Thank you my bro David ❤️🙏…,”
 he wrote.

See Post Below;

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/957c524c64651512819d66e15b2be923.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30