You Had A Liposuction - Social Media Users React To Video Of Actress Destiny Etiko In Bikini

Forum 5 months ago

You Had A Liposuction - Social Media Users React To Video Of Actress Destiny Etiko In Bikini

There have been mixed reactions online as curvy actress, Destiny Etiko shared a video of her rocking a bikini at the beach in the US.

She flaunted her curves and toned body in a bikini shared in an Instagram video.

The video, nevertheless, elicited a range of responses from online users. Some drooled and gushed about her enjoyable moment, while others chastised her for oversharing.

See Video Below;

After closely examining the video, some Instagram users concluded that the actress had liposuction judging by the appearance of her stomach and belly button.

See Reactions Below;

One @sugaryok111 wrote: 
“She don disgrace her self. See her belly button don disgrace her… last last she did Lipo…. Cute on her though.”

miss_kokopee wrote: “She did liposuction sha…her belly button sold her out.”

life
ofbamike wrote: “I can never feel comfortable wearing lingerie/sexy beach wear to the beach 😂😂 God knows i won’t even be able to leave the change room, I can never be comfortable.”

welcome
to2024 wrote: “That her body hard pass Nigeria economy.”

childofgrace___444 wrote: “
Her body is not natural, it’s a Mad Made and not God Made.”

_
sheopemipo wrote: “She did lowkey flat tummy 😂cox it shows in her belly button 💯💯🫡🫡but she get ass before 💯💯💯.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
The Social Network 2: Aaron Sorkin Writing Quasi-Sequel About Insurrection
Forum | 15 hours ago

The Social Network 2: Aaron Sorkin Writing Quasi-Sequel About Insurrection

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 1 day ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH