I Am Not The Perfect Musician – Shallipopi Confesses

Forum 5 months ago

I Am Not The Perfect Musician – Shallipopi Confesses

Nigerian singer, Crown Uzama, aka Shallipopi has made a confession.

He admitted that he is not a “perfect musician”.

He said he is neither a “perfect” singer nor a songwriter but has vibes and ‘street lingual’.

The ‘Obapluto’ crooner said that was the reason he signed artists who are better than him to his newly-launched record label, Plutomania Records.

Speaking in the latest episode of the Zero Conditions podcast, Shallipopi said, “I never wanted to sign anybody at first but the thing is that I know people that are better than me at singing.

“I can not sign somebody that I’m better than. I’m not that good at singing but I know how to maintain my sound. I’m not the perfect musician that you will say this guy has a game or crazy voice. I’m not that type of artist. I call myself a vibe artist. I put street lingual in my music that some fans relate with my music.”

He added: “I’m a talker, I’m not a rapper. Talking is my genre of music.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown
Forum | 1 week ago

Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown

Shallipopi
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Shallipopi's New Album, Shakespopi Claims 1st-9th Position On Apple Music

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip

Shallipopi Is Dangerous, His Friends Must Take Their Girlfriends Far From Him - Seun Kuti (Video)
Forum | 1 month ago

Shallipopi Is Dangerous, His Friends Must Take Their Girlfriends Far From Him - Seun Kuti (Video)