I Wish You Long Life And Good Health - Eniola Badmus Says Prayer For Davido As He Turns 31 Amid Alleged Beef

Forum 5 months ago

I Wish You Long Life And Good Health - Eniola Badmus Says Prayer For Davido As He Turns 31 Amid Alleged Beef

Nigerian actress, Eniola Badmus has taken to Instagram to pen a note to Afrobeats star, Davido, as he turns 31 yesterday.

Rumors which have been making the rounds online have alleged that the two are not on the best of terms over issues which occurred after Davido’s first son, Ifeanyi, died.

Eniola Badmus had been one of the first celebrities to subtlety break news of Ifeanyi’s death to the public last year.

Although she didn’t celebrate the arrival of his twins, she took to her social media page to rain prayers on him.

She wished him a happy birthday with prayers requesting for long life and prosperity for the singer.

Eniola Badmus wrote:

“Happy birthday King David. I wish you a long life in good health. Live long Brozay”.”

See Post Below:

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/4391c464578af9a7cd6f4ed577307c01.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 19 hours ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth