I Am In Pain And Heartbroken - Nigerian Woman Raises Alarm Over Mysterious Disappearance of Her Husband (Photo)

Forum 5 months ago

I Am In Pain And Heartbroken - Nigerian Woman Raises Alarm Over Mysterious Disappearance of Her Husband (Photo)

A Nigerian woman has cried out after her husband went missing.

The woman by name, Confidence said her 28-year-old husband, Mohammed Bashir Chukwunonso went missing in Lagos State. 

It was gathered that the father of two from Imo State left home for work in Victoria Island on Tuesday morning, November 7, 2023, but has not returned. 

In a message sent to LIB, Confidence narrated that her husband returned home at noon and went out again. When he came back around 6pm, they discussed travelling to the East for the Christmas holidays. 

He left home shortly after their discussion without disclosing his destination and has not been seen since then. 

“I am in pain and heartbroken. On the 7th of this month my husband by name Mohammad Bashir Chukwunonso went to work in the morning returned by 3 in the afternoon and go out again came back by 6pm and we discuss about our traveling to the East by December after that he told me he is coming without telling me exactly where he was going till now we have not seen or heard anything about him, his phone has not been connecting up till today,” she lamented. 

"Pls help me post him. Maybe we can get some information about his whereabouts.

“He's 28 years old with two kids, 3 years and 11 months from Imo State, lives and works in Victoria Island, Lagos State. I don't have money to pay you. Please help me." 

If you have any information, kindly contact the nearest police station or his wife on 07048371112.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director
Forum | 2 days ago

At the Sea: Amy Adams Will Star in New Drama Movie From Pieces of a Woman Director

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 2 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial
Forum | 2 days ago

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial