I Was Manipulated To Say AGN Didn’t Help My Husband - Mr Ibu’s Wife Confesses (Video)

Forum 5 months ago

I Was Manipulated To Say AGN Didn’t Help My Husband - Mr Ibu’s Wife Confesses (Video)

Stella Maris, wife of veteran actor Mr. Ibu has tendered an apology to the Actors Guild of Nigeria (AGN).

She had accused AGN of neglect during her husband’s diabetes complications.

Appearing in a recent podcast with Uche Maduagwu, she retracted her statement accusing AGN of abandoning her husband.

She also tendered an apology.

During the candid discussion, she admitted being manipulated into making unfounded accusations and expressed remorse for any offense caused.

She clarified that her intent wasn’t to discredit the AGN or its members.

She acknowledged the supportive gestures from various individuals, notably mentioning actress Kate Henshaw, who visited Mr. Ibu during his critical illness.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

It
Forum | 1 day ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties