Why I Unfollwed Ilebaye On Instagram - Phyna

Forum 5 months ago

Why I Unfollwed Ilebaye On Instagram - Phyna

Ex-BBNaija housemate, Phyna has opened up on the actual reason she unfollowed her colleague, Ilebaye on the photo-sharing app, Instagram.

Despite supporting Ilebaye during the All-Stars show, the BBNaija winners have lately been at loggerheads.

The clash between the duo apparently got more heated and raised eyebrows after they unfollowed each other on the social media platform.

Sharing a hint on the reason behind their clash, Phyna claimed that Ilebaye was ungrateful despite all her efforts towards her success in the show.

“We don’t fkn with ungratefulness this sideeeee”
, Phyna wrote.

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/ff20a0183a0f071f0eac24a9d449ec72.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
It
Forum | 1 day ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 5 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

Deeone Slams Phyna For Neglecting Her Father, Offers Him N500K
Forum | 1 week ago

Deeone Slams Phyna For Neglecting Her Father, Offers Him N500K

“All I want is my BTC worth over N90M and the trip for two to Dubai” – Phyna to BBNaija organizers, Multichoice
Forum | 2 weeks ago

“All I want is my BTC worth over N90M and the trip for two to Dubai” – Phyna to BBNaija organizers, Multichoice