Stress Is Now Expensive - Actress Mary Njoku Laments After Buying Panadol Night For N8,500

Forum 5 months ago

Stress Is Now Expensive - Actress Mary Njoku Laments After Buying Panadol Night For N8,500

ROKTV boss, Mary Remmy Njoku has taken to Instagram to lament after she purchased Panadol Night drugs for the sum of N8,500.

The actress also shared the receipt to back up her claim.

She said that from now on, nobody should worry her after 5 p.m. because night stress is now costly.

Recall that a man took to Twitter to lament that the cost of drugs for Asthma patients has skyrocketed.

See Post Below;

Many others lamented the high cost of goods in the country in her comment section.

See reactions below:

biodunstephen wrote: 
“It’s expensive to have headache now”

mofeduncan penned: 
“I swear down!!! I almost didn’t buy it yesterday”

celinaavong wrote: 
“All GSK products would definitely be expensive. Watch out for how counterfeit drugs will start flooding the market. God should just grant us good health in Jesus name.”

mrs_okeoma said: 
“I bought 4700 on Saturday. I pray they don’t see this post before tomorrow morning pls, so i can goan buy the remaining “

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Liverpool to replace Klopp with ‘most expensive Dutch manager’
Forum | 7 hours ago

EPL: Liverpool to replace Klopp with ‘most expensive Dutch manager’

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 1 day ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH