She Is A Lovable Person - BBNaija's Phyna Recounts Meeting With Mercy Eke, She Responds

Forum 5 months ago

She Is A Lovable Person - BBNaija's Phyna Recounts Meeting With Mercy Eke, She Responds

Ex-BBNaija housemate, Phyna has opened up about her first meeting with her senior colleague, Mercy Eke.

Phyna was amazed by the charming demeanour of the first BBNaija female winner after meeting her at an event

Phyna wrote: “I met @real_mercyeke last night for the first time. I must say she is a lovable person”.

In response, Mercy Eke complimented Phyna as well, calling her a shy, calm, cute, and sweet person.

Mercy Eke wrote: “Girl you are so sweet, calm, cute, and shy. Love you too boo”.

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/2dc5d4fb5add56a2ab1dfa6b455fd217.jpeg

The response has now sparked reactions online.

See reactions below;

Mercy Tony reacted: “Na online Phyna dey get mouth, imagine Phyna being shy? Aarh”

Hausa Panda said: “I no wan hear story later Sha”

Sunny Echele Official wrote: “The same Mercy you were throwing shades at? Mercy mothered their mother”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lateef Adedimeji Recounts Grass-to-Grace Journey, Inspires Many
Forum | 1 day ago

Lateef Adedimeji Recounts Grass-to-Grace Journey, Inspires Many

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien
Forum | 2 days ago

Baby Reindeer’s Richard Gadd Responds to Viewers Looking for Real-Life Martha and Darrien

I
Forum | 3 days ago

I'm Not A Clingy Person - BBNaija's Bella Says

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy
Forum | 3 days ago

Mercy Chinwo Not Aware EeZee Tee Treated Me Unfairly – Dr Roy