Why Do They Only Speak Up When Things Become Bad? – Actress Sonia Ogiri Slams Nigerian Celebrities

Forum 5 months ago

Why Do They Only Speak Up When Things Become Bad? – Actress Sonia Ogiri Slams Nigerian Celebrities

Nigerian actress, Sonia Ogiri has slammed celebrities for always staying silent when things become bad in the country.

She was reacting to the country’s economic situation that is getting worse.

She wondered why celebrities didn't speak up when things were just getting bad before it finally got out of hand.

She said:

“I laugh in Swahili. Why are some celebrities speaking up now about the hike in foodstuff? Una dey whine una sef or just complaining so ordinary Nigeria go think. Say you dey feel wetin them dey feel? Why do some Nigerian celebrities keep mute when they’re supposed to speak up at the right time before things become b*d? Why medicine after death? Stop deserving the poor Nigerians with the narrative of you’re also suffering hardship.

Things are so hard in Nigeria for common Nigerians”.

See her post below:

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/686cf1e6b618cbdf2b1c45e213f6b8d8.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: You damaged English football – Pochettino slams VAR after Aston Villa draw
Forum | 10 hours ago

EPL: You damaged English football – Pochettino slams VAR after Aston Villa draw

Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0
Forum | 10 hours ago

Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: I know why Rashford is having bad season – Ten Hag

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up