You've Not Made Investments - Reactions As Ilebaye Sprays Bundles Of 100-dollar Notes Weeks After BBNaija ₦120M Win

Forum 5 months ago

You've Not Made Investments - Reactions As Ilebaye Sprays Bundles Of 100-dollar Notes Weeks After BBNaija ₦120M Win

BBNaija All Stars winner, Ilebaye Odiniya has sparked reactions online after a video of her spraying dollar notes on Mercy Eke surfaced online.

This is coming after she clinched the ₦120 million grand prize of the reality show.

In the video, she was spraying dollar notes on her colleague and after much hailings, she began spraying naira notes.

The video coupled with the reality TV star’s actions, revealed that hard currency was indeed spent, as Mercy Eke was seen displaying the money sprayed by Ilebaye.

See Video Below;

Shortly after the video surfaced online, concerned individuals immediately took to the comments section to express their views.

See some reactions below:

MichaelTee: 
“‎Money go soon finish. oh Goddddd”

Remmy_Peters: 
“‎I’ve not heard about any investment Baye has made ooo. How about the less privileged home she promised us.”

Berrys: 
“‎But where is tacha …have not seen tacha with baye since ooo or baye sending gift to tacha ,she is always with mercy.”

winiama5: 
“‎Lol, I just hope she got more than enough for her personal plans , cus if u go broke they won’t mind u oo.”

Ayoyo_: 
“‎Shemmm princess. I laugh whenever I see princess and I don’t know why.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30

Mixed Reactions As Somadina Sets To ‘Wed’ Regina Daniels In A Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

Mixed Reactions As Somadina Sets To ‘Wed’ Regina Daniels In A Movie

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday