Four Missing Children Found In Abuja As Kidnappers Kill Two Abducted Young Men After Demanding N15M Ransom

Forum 5 months ago

Four Missing Children Found In Abuja As Kidnappers Kill Two Abducted Young Men After Demanding N15M Ransom

Four children who were reported missing in Kwaku village in Kuje Area Council of the FCT, have been found.

According to the Daily Trust, the children were found in the neighbouring Leda village in Kwali Area Council of the FCT.

The publication earlier reported that the father of the children raised alarm when he returned from the farm and discovered that four of his children were not at home after vigilantes of the Miyetti Allah raided Kwaku village last week in search of kidnappers’ informants.

Mohammed Janyi, who confirmed the discovery of his children through telephone on Sunday, November 19, said, “It was on Saturday evening that a Good Samaritan called to inform me that four of my kids that were declared missing in Kwaku were found in Leda. I immediately alerted the vigilantes in Kwaku and they brought them back home''.

Janyi gave the names of the discovered children as Mohi, Muhammadu Dogo, Abubakar and Malami, saying he was happy that he had reunited with them.

In another development, two victims who were kidnapped two weeks ago in Sabo community in Kwaku ward, Kuje Area Council, have been killed by their abductors.

According to the publication, the gunmen invaded the village and whisked away the victims identified as Bissalla Yusuf and Mohammed Ibrahim.

A family member of the victims, who preferred anonymity, said, 
“It was about 5pm on Saturday when the leader of the kidnappers called and demanded N15m."

He also disclosed that the kidnappers stole foodstuff and provisions during the raid.

One Nasabo Oyoyo confirmed that the young men were killed a few days ago.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 day ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara
Forum | 1 day ago

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa
Forum | 1 day ago

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo