65-year-old Landlord Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Tenant’s Daughters

Forum 5 months ago

65-year-old Landlord Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Defiling Tenant’s Daughters

An Ikeja Sexual Offences and Domestic Violence Court has sentenced a 65-year-old landlord identified as Igwe Ambrose, to life imprisonment for s3xually molesting his tenant's two daughters, aged seven and 11 years.

Ambrose who inserted his fingers into the private parts of the minors, was arraigned by the Lagos state government on a four-count charge bordering on s3xual assault by penetration and indecent treatment of a child. The offences were committed between January and June 2021 at Shagari Estate, Ipaja, Lagos.

Ruling on the case on Monday, November 20, Justice Abiola Soladoye held that the prosecution proved the charges against the convict beyond reasonable doubt. Abiola then sentenced Igwe to life imprisonment.

Soladoye described the convict as a dirty old man who fingered and touched the bre*sts of the survivors under the pretext of helping them with their school homework.

She added that the defendant was identified and that the evidence of the survivors exposed him as a bare-faced liar.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
TASU notice to final year students on issuance of final year clearance, 2022/2023
Forum | 9 hours ago

TASU notice to final year students on issuance of final year clearance, 2022/2023

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 2 days ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 2 days ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 3 days ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish