The Only Woman I Consider Being Sexy Is A Productive Woman – Actress Sarah Martins

Forum 5 months ago

The Only Woman I Consider Being Sexy Is A Productive Woman – Actress Sarah Martins

Popular Nigerian actress, Sarah Martins has taken to Instagram to state that the only women she considers sexy are women who are productive and can bring something to the table.

She also warned ladies to stop being misled by people on social media, stating that there is dignity in genuinely working hard to make ends meet.

She revealed how sickened she feels to see women pushing others to rely entirely on men on her Instagram page.

She asked how a responsible man could value what a woman brought to the table when all she had to contribute was herself.

Sarah clarified that her message isn’t intended for followers or lovers of controversial relationship therapist, Blessing CEO.

Her post reads: “The only woman I consider being sexy is a productive woman! All these ass high street Olosho women encouraging younger women to depend solely on men are sick!!

“How can a responsible man ask you what you bring to the table and you open your preeq-sucking mouth to say “I am the table”??? Students of Blessing CEO avoid this post!”

Captioning the post, she wrote: “This internet is steadily misleading young folks! There’s dignity, honor, and respect in genuinely hustling (not with your kpekus) to make a name for yourself!!!!

Stop listening to failed women who have refused to learn from their mistakes and do better! Aspire to be more!!!”.

See Post Below;

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/341a2ad4a2c9b6b34fd1832bd4ec9f02.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
NDLEA Nabs 28-Year-Old Woman Who Manufactures Cakes Laced With Drugs
Forum | 3 days ago

NDLEA Nabs 28-Year-Old Woman Who Manufactures Cakes Laced With Drugs

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up
Forum | 6 days ago

Actress Tolulope Onamade Reveals How She Was Nearly Used for Rituals After Joining Friends for Hook-up

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH
Forum | 1 week ago

Actress Wumi Toriola Completes Master’s Degree at LAUTECH

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 1 week ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues