I’ve Never Regretted A Breakup – BBNaija Star, Cindy Okafor Says

Forum 5 months ago

I’ve Never Regretted A Breakup – BBNaija Star, Cindy Okafor Says

Cindy Okafor, a Nigerian actress and a former Big Brother Naija housemate, has said that she has never regretted parting ways with anyone in her life.

She maintained that nobody had ever left her life and she felt she could not do without the person.

She added, “Perhaps, if a man buys me a house and he decides to leave me, I might not be able to do without him. There is no way I will say I cannot cope with a man’s exit from my life.”

She also noted that she does not feel content with what she has achieved so far in her career and desires more.

She said, “I have always wanted so much out of life. Even if I get to a certain level where I thought I wanted, I still want more. I want to do more with my career, hopefully produce more movies, and act in more movies as well.

“I am looking forward to getting my professional licence to become a matchmaker. I want to get into music, because it was the first love of my life. I am also working with many brands as an influencer.”

Speaking on the notion that men do better than women in the entertainment industry, she said, “I don’t believe that men do better than women, but it is a male dominated industry. However, women are breaking grounds in the industry. I think it is just a matter of perception. The women in the entertainment industry are achieving great things.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tron: Ares Visual Effects Will ‘Push Forward What Can Be Done,’ Says Cameron Monaghan
Forum | 2 days ago

Tron: Ares Visual Effects Will ‘Push Forward What Can Be Done,’ Says Cameron Monaghan

Yellowstone Star Teases ‘Best Series Finale in History’ Ahead of Final Season’s Return
Forum | 3 days ago

Yellowstone Star Teases ‘Best Series Finale in History’ Ahead of Final Season’s Return

EPL: ‘Salah was daft’ – Carragher slams Liverpool star over comments on Klopp
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: ‘Salah was daft’ – Carragher slams Liverpool star over comments on Klopp

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 5 days ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel