Exclusive Leaked Dimensions of Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus

Forum 7 years ago

Exclusive Leaked Dimensions of Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8 Plus

We don’t know if this is true or note but a smartphone case manufacturer has leaked the official dimensions of both the Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus smartphones, several months before their official unveiling.

According to GSMArena, the Samsung Galaxy S8 will reportedly weigh in at 140.14 x 72.20 x 7.30 mm, being a bit shorter and thinner than the Samsung Galaxy S7, but also wider than the 2016 flagship.

And the screen size works out tobe 5.7”. Means the Galaxy S8 will have a larger screen than the S7 edge while being about the size of the S7!

And the larger Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus will measures 152.38 x 78.51 x 7.94mm. That’s taller and wider than the current S7 edge; maintaining a 6.3 inch display.

As you can see from the two leaked images, both phones seem to lack home buttons since they will both have an ultrasonic fingerprint scanner embedded below the display. Take this info with a pinch of salt until it is unveiled.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Vave Launches Exclusive $150,000 Porsche Tournament
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Vave Launches Exclusive $150,000 Porsche Tournament

It is Not Enioluwa – US Adult Star Takes Ownership of Leaked Video
Forum | 3 weeks ago

It is Not Enioluwa – US Adult Star Takes Ownership of Leaked Video

I’ve Leaked Videos of You Sleeping With Men - Nkechi Blessing Threatens Verydarkman
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I’ve Leaked Videos of You Sleeping With Men - Nkechi Blessing Threatens Verydarkman

I Tried To End The Relationship With Judy Austin But It Didn’t Work – Leaked Chat Of Yul Edochie Begging May Surfaces
Forum | 1 month ago

I Tried To End The Relationship With Judy Austin But It Didn’t Work – Leaked Chat Of Yul Edochie Begging May Surfaces