Shock As 30-Year-Old Man Defiles Two-Year-Old Baby In Adamawa

Forum 5 months ago

Shock As 30-Year-Old Man Defiles Two-Year-Old Baby In Adamawa

In what will come across as a really startling development, a 30-year-old man in Adamawa State has confessed to defiling a two-year-old baby girl.

The man, Buguwa Kwaji, now being investigated by operatives of the Adamawa State Police Command, blamed his act on alcohol.

Buguwa, who resides at Aljannaru village in Song LGA, where he perpetrated the crime, said, “After drinking a gin known as voltage on that fateful day, I lay down, and the little girl came and started playing on my body. I raped her because I could not resist the urge for sex.”

He was caught in the act by the little girl’s elder sister, who raised an alarm that prompted a crowd of angry neighbours to seize him and hand him over to the police.

DAILY POST reports that Buguwa is married and his wife is pregnant.

Confirming the development on Saturday, the state Police Public Relations Officer, SP Suleiman Nguroje, said the Commissioner of Police, Afolabi Babatola, has ordered a thorough investigation into the matter and prosecution.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag
Forum | 9 hours ago

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag
Forum | 9 hours ago

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 1 day ago

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 1 day ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com