No One Deserves To Die— Bobrisky Defends Jay Boogie

Forum 5 months ago

No One Deserves To Die— Bobrisky Defends Jay Boogie

Idris Okuneye, the controversial Nigerian crossdresser, who is popularly known as Bobrisky, has taken to the internet to defend his colleague, Jay Boogie, amid his health crisis.

Recalls that Boogie recently faced serious medical complications following the kidney damage sustained during the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) surgery and had, in a video on the internet, solicited financial support from the public.

Reacting to this on Friday, actress Sonia Ogiri, blaming Jay Boogie for his choices, wrote:

“My body my choice? Mind your business? You have no right to be in my business? I do what I like, etc has gone wrong? Now you are involving people? Be so careful of the decisions you make in life even though it’s your life.

“Everything in life has consequences. The kind-hearted Nigerians will still donate money, but as for me, I can only pray for God’s mercies and healing upon you. My money will never go into such a case when genuine people with no self-afflicted [problems] need help.

“When the wrath of God is in action, no human can stand it, period. Bob, well done. You’ve done well misleading some of our boys and you dare laugh at him now?”

Jumping to Jay Boogie’s defence, Bobrisky, in an Instagram post, emphasised that no one deserves to face life-threatening situations because of their lifestyle choices.

Responding directly to Sonia, he said: “Do you know you can make your valid point without mentioning my name? But if person wan chop ki for head, the head must surely scratch am.

“Your write-up ain’t brilliant at all. You need to do better next time. Love and kindness have no boundaries. I will say this over and over again. No one deserves to die over how he or she chooses to live his or her life. Regardless, people who will still want to help her/him will stand up for him/her regardless. You are only in a position to control how you give your own money, not how others want to spend theirs.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala
Forum | 1 day ago

Yahaya Bello Given Privileges Bobrisky Was Denied – Bwala

N80.2bn Fraud: Kogi Assembly Defends Yahaya Bello, Asks EFCC to Obey Court Order
Forum | 3 days ago

N80.2bn Fraud: Kogi Assembly Defends Yahaya Bello, Asks EFCC to Obey Court Order

Uche Ogbodo Defends Adanma Luke
Forum | 6 days ago

Uche Ogbodo Defends Adanma Luke

House of the Dragon Season 2 Video: Cast Reveals Which Team Deserves the Throne
Forum | 6 days ago

House of the Dragon Season 2 Video: Cast Reveals Which Team Deserves the Throne