Alleged R*pe: Diddy, Ex-Girlfriend Cassie Settle Out Of Court

Forum 5 months ago

Alleged R*pe: Diddy, Ex-Girlfriend Cassie Settle Out Of Court

Sean Combs, the American rapper and music executive, who is also known as Diddy, and his estranged girlfriend, singer Cassie have reached a settlement a day after she filed an explosive lawsuit alleging r*pe and physical abuse against the legendary rapper.

Recall that Cassie – whose real name is Casandra Ventura – had, in a suit filed in Federal District Court in Manhattan, on Thursday, accused Diddy of plying her with drugs and alcohol, forcing her to have sex with male prostitutes, and r*ping and beating her shortly after meeting her in 2005 until 2018.

However, Cassie’s lawyer announced on Friday that the duo had settled the lawsuit filed by his client a day earlier.

Both sides “resolved the claims … to their mutual satisfaction,” Cassie’s counsel said without disclosing the terms of the settlement.

“I have decided to resolve this matter amicably on terms that I have some level of control. I want to thank my family, fans and lawyers for their unwavering support,” Cassie wrote in a statement.

Diddy added in his own statement: “We have decided to resolve this matter amicably. I wish Cassie and her family all the best.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking to Remove Hannatu Musawa As Minister as She
Forum | 1 day ago

Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking to Remove Hannatu Musawa As Minister as She's a Serving NYSC Member

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 3 days ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

Alleged N80.2bn fraud: Kogi Youths Protest EFCC’s Move to Arrest Yahaya Bello
Forum | 3 days ago

Alleged N80.2bn fraud: Kogi Youths Protest EFCC’s Move to Arrest Yahaya Bello

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC