You Are Greedy – Singer Mr Real Slams Idowest

Forum 5 months ago

You Are Greedy – Singer Mr Real Slams Idowest

Okafor Uchenna Victor, the Nigerian singer, who is also known as Mr Real, has called out rapper, Idowest over alleged song theft.

He alleged that the Mafia Music boss stole his hit song, ‘Shekpeteri’ from a disc jockey, stressing that the song was already recorded by some group of boys before Idowest hijacked it and featured Slimcase in his version.

He claimed that it was because of Idowest’s greed that he didn’t make much money from his song ‘Legbegbe’ which featured the rapper.

Speaking in a video message making the rounds on social media, Mr Real said, “We are supposed to have houses in Island judging by the virality of our songs; ‘Legbegbe’ was everywhere, ‘Shekpeteri’ was everywhere. But you [Idowest] didn’t allow us to make money because of your greed.

“You are a greedy modaf**ker. Unfortunate fellow. Depression will kill you until you come and apologise to me and Slimcase.

“The popular ‘Shekpeteri’ song was originally owned by a DJ. They’ve done that song before; ‘Shekpeteri’ was done with some boys. He stole the song from the DJ and did a version with Slimcase. He has been stealing from the beginning of his career.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler
Forum | 17 hours ago

LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 4 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani