Portable's Wife, Ewatomi, Files Petition Against DJ Chicken

Forum 5 months ago

Portable's Wife, Ewatomi, Files Petition Against DJ Chicken

Controversial Nigerian singer, Portable's wife, Omobewaji Ewatomi, has filed a petition against Disc Jockey,  Ademola Abiodun, known as DJ Chicken.

She filed a petition with the police over allegations of threat to life, character assassination, and other charges by DJ Chicken.

In an Instagram post on Portable's Instagram account on Friday, November 17, Ewatomi claimed DJ Chicken tried to blackmail her with claims of having her s3x tape adding that he has continued to harass and threatened to end her life and family.

Her caption reads: “Dj chicken police invite you since all this day(sic) you didn’t show up, police send you the petition to you on WhatsApp you didn’t respond, even you get mind to block his number so now go and report your self at police station headquarters zone 2 to proof(sic) your self all what you say about me."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Aggrieved Aspirants Petition APC, Demand Cancellation Of Ondo Gov Primary Election
Forum | 4 days ago

Aggrieved Aspirants Petition APC, Demand Cancellation Of Ondo Gov Primary Election

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 4 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 5 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament