I Need To See Corpse Before I Believe Anyone Is Dead - Comedian, Nasboi Reveals To Oladips Alleged Death Hoax

Forum 5 months ago

I Need To See Corpse Before I Believe Anyone Is Dead - Comedian, Nasboi Reveals To Oladips Alleged Death Hoax

Popular Nigerian skitmaker and singer, Nasboi has reacted after it was alleged that rapper, Oladips faked his demise to promote his album.

Recall that Oladips management via his official Instagram page announced his passing on Wednesday.

Oladips himself Tuesday night had scared his fans, when he called on his friend via his Instagram page to come home immediately to take him to the hospital.

The news of his death has left many of his fans and music lovers sad, with many openly mourning him and lamenting why another rising star should die now.

But last night, his close pal, Qdot, disclosed that he is indeed alive.

The stunt is believed to be used to promote his Album which was released yesterday.

Singer, Nasboi has now reacted, stating that he must see the corpse of anyone who they say is dead, before he can believe.

See Post Below;

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/57dc0940c01ab25519646af0ba3a1c41.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham
Forum | 4 hours ago

EPL: Carragher reveals ‘only reason’ Salah clashed with Klopp against West Ham

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race
Forum | 13 hours ago

EPL: Arteta reveals what Wenger told him about title race

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement
Forum | 1 day ago

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement