Prostitution Starts When You Think You Are Too Beautiful to Suffer – Davido’s Aide, Isreal DMW

Forum 5 months ago

Prostitution Starts When You Think You Are Too Beautiful to Suffer – Davido’s Aide, Isreal DMW

Davido's aide, Isreal Afaere aka Isreal DMW has revealed how some women become prostitutes.

In a now deleted Instagram post, he revealed that a woman turns to prostitution out of laziness and the belief that she is too beautiful to endure hardship.

He wrote: 

“Prostitution and laziness starts when you think you are too beautiful to suffer”.

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/964625a65ee9a25cea231756b997c80e.jpeg

See reactions below: 

Hadiz Abubakar wrote, “Once a woman begins to look good and better after a break-up. Fiam, men will say it’s prostitution Oginidi? Looking good these days is a crime in Nigeria

Hyly Ghost Babe wrote, “Coming from somebody whose head is like a stainless plate

Effe Deborah wrote, “I heard he used to beat her and he wasn’t taking care of her

Niieniie wrote, “If the lady start with you now, them go say women like Wahala

Igbuan Abigail wrote, “Motivational speaker, Oga your wife say stinginess wan wound you, na true?

Tingles Ng wrote, “See person wey dem manage marry

Eniolami wrote, “So you expect her to be looking like a homeless just because she walked out of the marriage. Dey play”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie