Doctor Said I Have Emphysema, May Die If I Don’t Stop Smoking – Rapper, Meek Mill Says

Forum 5 months ago

Doctor Said I Have Emphysema, May Die If I Don’t Stop Smoking – Rapper, Meek Mill Says

Meek Mill, the popular American rapper, has said he might relocate to Dubai, United Arab Emirates, in a bid to quit smoking.

According to reports, Emirati laws prohibit smoking in public.

Meek Mill said he was diagnosed of emphysema, and was advised by his doctor to stop smoking to avoid cutting his life short.

He stated this while reacting to the news of colleague, Snoop Dogg quitting smoking.

On his X handle, Mill wrote, “Ima go to Dubai and completely stop smoking… Ima follow Snoop, my doctor said I got a lil bit emphysema in a chest if I don’t stop smoking it cuts my lifeline in half.

“I was addicted to the nicotine and this new weed got too many chemicals and too risky to play with my mental!”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 1 day ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’
Forum | 3 days ago

Ben Stiller Says He Was ‘Affected’ by Zoolander 2 Responses: ‘I Thought Everybody Wanted This’

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 3 days ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles