Meet The First Naija Celebrity To give out N3.5M Rolex at ‘Real Deal Experience’ in Aba "Harry Songz"

Forum 6 years ago

Meet The First Naija Celebrity To give out N3.5M Rolex at ‘Real Deal Experience’ in Aba "Harry Songz"

Alterplate Boss, Harrysong, who stormed Aba alongside Orezi over the weekend for ‘Real Deal Experience’ that was held in C.S Park, shocked everyone present as he reportedly gave out his N3.5m rolex watch to a lucky fan at the Sunday, May 28th, 2017 event.

The happy 32 year old fan in his excitement said,: “I’m really happy that Harrysong gave me his wristwatch. I didn’t expect it at all and I am happy this happened. Some people are leaving with TVs, generators and fridges, I’m leaving with a N3.5m Rolex! Imagine!”

The singers performed some of their hits which include; “Rihanna”, “You Garrit”, “Shoki “, “Shuperu”, “Better Pikin” and “Ofeshe” to name a few, before performing their only collaboration “Reggae Blues”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
EPL: Harry Redknapp gives surprise prediction for Tottenham vs Arsenal clash
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Harry Redknapp gives surprise prediction for Tottenham vs Arsenal clash

LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler
Forum | 1 day ago

LaLiga: Ancelotti opens up on future of Real Madrid’s wonderkid, Arda Guler

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola
Forum | 1 week ago

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola

Champions League: Why Haaland struggles to score against Real Madrid – Guardiola
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Champions League: Why Haaland struggles to score against Real Madrid – Guardiola