He Chases Me In My Dreams - Nigerian Man Accused Of Killing His Father Confesses

Forum 5 months ago

He Chases Me In My Dreams - Nigerian Man Accused Of Killing His Father Confesses

David Felix, a 20-year-old man, has been accused of committing a really grievous crime.

He is alleged to have killed his father at home on September 30, in Madakiya village in Zangon Kataf LGA of Kaduna State.

It was gathered that the man took the decision after claiming that his father usually appeared to him in dream as a bird with a human face trying to kill him.

Answering questions from newsmen at the state’s police command, the suspect, who confessed to his crime, regretted his action.

He said he hit his father with a pestle while the father was asleep.

The command’s Public Relations Officer, ASP Mansir Hassan, who paraded the suspect, said the suspect would be charged to court after investigation.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
No More "Big 3", There
Forum | 2 days ago

No More "Big 3", There's Now A "Big 4" In Nigerian Music Industry - Rema Declares

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Man, His Wife And 11 Others Arrested In Vietnam For Alleged Money Laundering

Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Allegedly Killed Man In Daughter’s Presence
Forum | 2 days ago

Edo Police Arrest Cultists Who Allegedly Killed Man In Daughter’s Presence

EPL: Man City maintain one-point gap at top with 2-0 win over Nottingham Forest
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Man City maintain one-point gap at top with 2-0 win over Nottingham Forest