I Now Date White Men, Arabics And Professionals Because They Have Stocks On Social Media – Davido’s Alleged Mistress, Anita Brown Says

Forum 5 months ago

I Now Date White Men, Arabics And Professionals Because They Have Stocks On Social Media – Davido’s Alleged Mistress, Anita Brown Says

Anita Brown, the American model who alleged that she was expecting a baby with Afrobeats star, Davido has given an update on the kind of men she now dates.

Anita Brown disclosed that she now dates Arabic men, White men, and professionals who don’t use social media but have shares and stocks on social media.

She revealed this while cautioning Nigerians not to misinterpret and exploit his seeming moment of vulnerability.

She claims that her experience taught her a valuable lesson that will prevent her from ever being with someone like Davido again.

Anita declared that she was not at all interested in urban guys, minorities, or artists who are not whitewashed, or men who are not CEOs or chairmen.

In her words: “Don’t confuse my Nigerian moment of weakness & run in. That was a lesson that will forever keep “y’all kind” off my radar for the rest of my life.

I am in no way, shape, or form interested in urban men, artists, mīnorities who aren’t whitewashed, men who aren’t CEOs or Chairman. I date white men, Arabics, and professionals. The people I date don’t have social media. They have stocks and shares in social media”.

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/3433abece195ff478975da5ed2fb7658.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 12 hours ago

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window

The Social Network 2: Aaron Sorkin Writing Quasi-Sequel About Insurrection
Forum | 12 hours ago

The Social Network 2: Aaron Sorkin Writing Quasi-Sequel About Insurrection

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel
Forum | 20 hours ago

Deadpool & Wolverine Director Says No MCU Knowledge Is Needed for Sequel

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 21 hours ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo