BBNaija's Sheggz Debunks Bella’s Virginity Claim

Forum 5 months ago

BBNaija's Sheggz Debunks Bella’s Virginity Claim

Ex-BBNaija housemate, Sheggz Olusemo has debunked the virginity claims made by his girlfriend, Bella Okagbue.

A few hours ago, Bella held a question and answer session with her fans on Instagram.

A lot of her fans heaped praises on her while others also expressed their love to her during the Q&A session. However, one of her curious fan questioned Bella about her s3xual life.

The fan asked if Bella is truly a virgin, as she claims. Bella has disclosed in the past that she is a virgin and will keep her virginity until she is married.

In responding to the fan, Bella said '
'yes I am''. However, her boyfriend Sheggz reposted the answer from Bella’s Instagram and captioned it with a blue cap emoji.

According to google, the blue cap emoji is slang for lie or lying.

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/6a86f65a37a34f94ebd009f175fbe724.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced
Forum | 2 days ago

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced

I
Forum | 4 days ago

I'm Not A Clingy Person - BBNaija's Bella Says

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 6 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand