My Stepson, Jasmine Planning To Relocate To UK As Couple – Mr Ibu’s Wife Alleges

Forum 5 months ago

My Stepson, Jasmine Planning To Relocate To UK As Couple – Mr Ibu’s Wife Alleges

Ailing Nigerian actor, John Okafor, aka Mr Ibu's wife, Stella Maris, has made new allegations.

She alleged that her husband’s second son, Daniel, and the actor’s adopted daughter, Jasmine, are secretly married.

She claimed that they both plan to relocate to the United Kingdom as a couple with the money people donated for her husband’s surgery.

Mrs Ibu made the allegations while responding to social media activist Verydarkman’s allegations that she accused Jasmine of siphoning money meant for his surgery because she wanted to buy a brand-new iPhone.

“Please Very DarkMan, how can a sensible person be talking about doing BBL, buying an iPhone 15 or any other luxurious thing when her husband is lying terribly sick in the hospital? How can I StellaMaris Okafor, talk about all this when I have been sleeping in the hospital with my husband since he has been sick? So, I’ll leave my husband to go and do BBL for who?” She asked.

She said Jasmine is blackmailing her with “private conversations we had long ago before all this, a causal woman talk we both had, because I thought she was a girl my husband as a daughter and family friend, then she recorded and edited it, presented it to you as if it is happening now, you believed and you’re promoting it?”

Stella Maris added: “Come to think of it, Very Darkman, at the end of all this, the people giving you all the past conversations or informations will all go away, because Jasmine and my second stepson got married secretly and are both traveling to the UK (as a Couple) in December. I’ll be the person to live with my husband and our children.

"As I’m talking to you I’m the only one living in Mr Ibu’s house, only me and my children the rest lives elsewhere because of the condition of the house they all left it but I’m still there regardless, and they’re coming with all this propaganda only because I asked for an account statement to be shown to me so I can as well be informed on how affairs have been running, is it bad?”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 3 days ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 4 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring