VeryDarkMan Releases Audio Recordings Of Mr Ibu Accusing His Wife Of Trying To Kill Him

Forum 5 months ago

VeryDarkMan Releases Audio Recordings Of Mr Ibu Accusing His Wife Of Trying To Kill Him

Controversial Nigerian activist, Martins Otse aka VeryDarkMan has taken to Instagram to release audio recordings of ailing comic actor, Mr Ibu, accusing his wife, Stella Maris of trying to kill him.

Recall that VeryDarkman had accused Mr Ibu’s wife, Stella Maris of wanting to use money meant for Mr Ibu’s hospital bills for her personal gains.

He had claimed that Mr Ibu’s wife wanted to be given money out of the cash raised for the actor’s health bills to get herself a new phone and get a BBL surgery.

Replying VeryDarkMan, Stella asked him whether he considers her as insensitive to be thinking of buying iPhone and doing BBL when her husband, whom she had lived 16 years with, lies in bed sick.

In a recent development, VeryDarkMan released some audio recordings where John Okafor, aka Mr Ibu, accused his wife of trying to kill him.

According to the released recordings, Mr Ibu called his daughter, Jasmine to inform her that Stella was coming with some occult people to kill him.

Jasmine responded by assuring the veteran actor that his wife was not trying to kill him, but was praying for him.

Mr Ibu, in a second recording, noted that the woman he married from Mbaise, paid her bride price and brought her to his home is not the same woman he is currently experiencing.

Jasmine assured him that no one was trying to kill him and it was all an illusion.

Mr Ibu told Jasmine he wasn’t going to take any injection or medicine until she arrives.

VeryDarkMan concluded by asserting that all Stella Maris wants is the money for Mr Ibu’s treatment and he assured her that she is not getting anything.

He advised Stella to get off social media and focus on her husband getting better.

Watch Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 1 day ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara
Forum | 1 day ago

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara

Bandits Kill 4, Kidnap 6 And Raze Telecom Service Mast In Zamfara
Forum | 2 days ago

Bandits Kill 4, Kidnap 6 And Raze Telecom Service Mast In Zamfara

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday