Video of Jasmine’s ex-American Husband Confirming That She Was Sleeping With Mr Ibu’s Son

Forum 5 months ago

Video of Jasmine’s ex-American Husband Confirming That She Was Sleeping With Mr Ibu’s Son

Jasmine’s ex-American has confirmed that she was allegedly sleeping with Mr Ibu's son.

He said the incident made him to become afraid for his life.

This comes after it was earlier reported that an audio surfaced online showing Mr Ibu allegedly admitting to having slept with his adopted daughter, Jasmine and to have allegedly caught his son sleeping with the adopted daughter.

In a fresh short clip shared by blogger, Tosinsilverdam, Jasmine’s ex-American revealed that he caught her and the son in a room.

He revealed that she had tried to make up excuses for being in same room with Mr. Ibu’s son, but he made a point that he knew that they were sleeping toghther.

Reactions have trailed this:

poshest_wrote: “Just imagine!! Someone that couldn’t even manag£ her home wants to manag£ another woman’s own.”

bukkie_martinez remarked: “Jasmine if na another woman dey do all these things to you inside your marriage how you go feel???”

dokitorsavageexlusive said: “And I remember m, it was mentioned then that she was married to someone before this American. About this Americana, I also remember their videos trending the , she went to pick from airport then weeks later they marry fiam…..9 months later they separated before he could even process her papers. Now I am wondering if she is woman enough to take care of Mr. Ibu’s home….Well truth will prevail soon”

Mhizrukky wrote: “Married men still won’t learn. Una never see Anytin. Quick recovery to mr ibu🙏”

Watch video below …

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 2 days ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 5 days ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary