Female Teacher In Court For Repeatedly Having S3x With 14-year-old School Girl (Photo)

Forum 5 months ago

Female Teacher In Court For Repeatedly Having S3x With 14-year-old School Girl (Photo)

A female teacher has found herself in trouble after luring 14-year-old schoolgirl into a lesbian relationship.

She was also said to have repeatedly had s3x with her.

Ellie Pattison, 29, was 23 and worked as a teaching assistant in East Sussex at the time of the alleged offences.

She twice had s3x with the pupil in her car and in two of her friend's homes, Hove Crown Court heard.

Pattison denies five charges of s3xual activity with her alleged victim.

The teacher and student grew close, with the teacher even allegedly meeting and kissing outside the child's school, it was heard. 

They were allegedly in the act when one of the girl's friends saw them kissing and reported them, leading to Pattison's suspension.

Pattison’s partner then reported the "inappropriate relationship" to police, and Pattison was arrested.

Sarah Lindop, prosecuting, said: "She abused her position of trust but also made the complainant, who was a vulnerable child, believe it was a real relationship and that she loved her.”

They even sent intimate messages and set up cameras in their bedrooms so they could watch one another at night, reports state.

Jurors were played the alleged victim's police interview, where she described her feelings towards Pattison at the time. 

The victim said: "She told me she had fallen for me and she was in love with me.”

She described how Pattison allegedly picked her up in her silver Peugeot and tried to kiss her while the minor was drunk.

"We were sitting there and I got even more f****d and she kissed me again and the second time I kissed her back and from that point we started trying to get together," she said.

“I didn’t really have any feeling for her like that before," she added. The young woman accused Pattison of making her think something "that wasn't even real".

She added: "It’s f****d me up so bad that I can’t even have a relationship with anyone anymore. Every time I see a silver Peugeot I’m looking to see if it is her.”

Pattison denies three counts of penetrative s3xual activity with a girl aged between the age of 13 and 15 and also denies two further charges of non-penetrative s3xual activity with the child at various locations. 

The trial continues.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com
Forum | 21 hours ago

This Time Next Year Trailer Previews Sophie Cookson and Lucien Laviscount Rom-Com

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape
Forum | 1 day ago

Ghanaian Media Personality, Serwaa Amihere Reacts To Her Leaked S3x Tape

Prom Dates Trailer Previews Hulu’s High School Comedy
Forum | 1 day ago

Prom Dates Trailer Previews Hulu’s High School Comedy