My Daughter Commended Me For Chasing My Dream – Shaffy Bello

Forum 5 months ago

My Daughter Commended Me For Chasing My Dream – Shaffy Bello

Nollywood actress Shaffy Bello has stated that she has no regrets leaving her husband and children in the U.S to chase her acting dream.

According to her, she doesnt regret it anymore.

Speaking in a recent interview with TVC, Bello said: “I don’t think I’ve any regrets in life. One of the biggest things I used to think was a regret was leaving my ex-husband and children in the U.S and coming to Nigeria and losing all of that.

“Years later, my children came and we were talking. We always sit and talk. So, I started telling my children about things. And one of my kids, my daughter, told me, which was even more important to me, ‘Mummy, I’m so glad you did what you did. Because seeing you going to get your dream, it made me realised that I should go get it. At your age, you can do this? That means I can do it, there’s no limitation.’

“That [divorce] used to be my regret but look at how God turned it around. So, it’s no longer a regret.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 2 days ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 3 days ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady
Forum | 3 days ago

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady's 13-year-old Daughter In Rivers

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 3 days ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC