Thanks For All The Sacrifices You Make For Us - BBNaija's Bella Celebrates Boyfriend, Sheggz As He Turns 28

Forum 5 months ago

Thanks For All The Sacrifices You Make For Us - BBNaija's Bella Celebrates Boyfriend, Sheggz As He Turns 28

Ex-BBNaija housemate, Bella Okagbue is celebrating her man, Sheggz Olusemo as he turns a year older.

The duo who have been basking in love since their journey on the ‘Level Up’ season 7 2022 edition of the show continues to be a bundle of joy to their fans.

Sheggz who clocked 28 was celebrated by his partner, via her Instastories as she penned a heartfelt note.

“Happy birthday to the best boyfriend in the world. You give one lots of lovely memories, and I am happy to have you by any side.

Thank you for all the sacrifices you make for us. Can’t wait till we are BILLIONAIRES,” she wrote.

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/86b026eb979b859abe31b47450c4592f.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family
Forum | 2 days ago

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced
Forum | 2 days ago

Sunny Dancer: The Last of Us’ Bella Ramsey Joins ‘Emotional Comedy’ Movie, More Cast Announced

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman
Forum | 3 days ago

Lady Heartbroken After Finding Out That Boyfriend of 5 Years is Set to Marry Another Woman