My Wedding With Otedola’s Daughter Wasn’t Secret, Was Shot In My Music Video – Mr Eazi

Forum 5 months ago

My Wedding With Otedola’s Daughter Wasn’t Secret, Was Shot In My Music Video – Mr Eazi

Popular Nigerian singer, Tosin Ajibade, aka Mr Eazi, has disclosed that his wedding to billionaire heiress, Temi Otedola was not a secret.

He said the video of his song ‘Legalize’ was the footage of his wedding to the actress in Venice.

The singer stated that their outfits weren't costumes as they were clearly tying the knot.

Mr Eazi disclosed this in a recent interview with Naija FM, Lagos.

Responding to a question from one of the hosts on why he decided to hold a secret wedding, Mr Eazi said, “Who told you it was a secret wedding? Go and watch the video of my song ‘Legalise’ you will get the answer to your question. We shot the video in Venice.

“If you watch the video you will see proofs there. Our outfits weren’t just costumes. Go and watch the video and you will see everything clearly. It’s just like what painters do, whenever you see their work you will see the message they’re trying to convey. That’s how it’s with us musicians too.”

Recall that Mr Eazi proposed to Temi in April 2022.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 22 hours ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

The Wedding Banquet: Lily Gladstone, Bowen Yang Cast in Remake of Ang Lee Movie

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 2 days ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

Moment Bride Arrives School in Wedding Gown to Write Her Final Exam
Forum | 2 days ago

Moment Bride Arrives School in Wedding Gown to Write Her Final Exam