You Need To Be Super Smart For Me Not To Think S3xually When You Spend The Night Watching Movies With Me – Jim Iyke (Video)

Forum 5 months ago

You Need To Be Super Smart For Me Not To Think S3xually When You Spend The Night Watching Movies With Me – Jim Iyke (Video)

Popular Nigerian actor, Jim Iyke has stated that any woman who wants to watch movies with him without any s3xual contact must be smart enough to distract him.

This revelation comes after he explained the meaning of the popular phrase “Netflix and Chill” to any lady who visits his home for a movie night.

During their conversation, Jim mentioned that when a woman stays overnight at his residence, there are certain requirements that she must fulfill.

The actor boasted about his intelligence quotient (IQ), saying that a woman would have to be extremely intelligent for him to ignore s3xual thoughts when she comes over to see a movie.

Jim said, “You better be super smart for me not to think sexually when you spend the whole night watching movies with me.”

According to the actor, the lady should have stayed at her place to watch a movie or go to the cinema instead of coming over to his residence.

See Video Below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen
Forum | 3 days ago

Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student
Forum | 4 days ago

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student

The Watchers Trailer: Dakota Fanning Stars in Ishana Night Shyamalan’s Directorial Debut
Forum | 4 days ago

The Watchers Trailer: Dakota Fanning Stars in Ishana Night Shyamalan’s Directorial Debut

Top 10 Trending Movies of the Past Week : Week 16, 2024
Forum | 5 days ago

Top 10 Trending Movies of the Past Week : Week 16, 2024