IAUE extends deadline for supplementary admission, 2023/2024
The Supplementary application for admission into the University has been extended from 12th October 2023 to 19th November 2023. All pending applications can be updated before the aforesaid deadline. Additionally, all the UTME and Direct-Entry candidates who have not yet been admitted, but chose Ignatius Ajuru University of Education as their first choice and have also registered for the 2023/2024 admission exercise and still wish to pursue a degree programme in the University may apply into the following programmes:
FIELDS OF STUDY:
A. Degree: Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
1. Faculty: Humanities Programmes:
French and International Studies
Religious and Cultural Studies
Fine and Applied Arts
History and Diplomatics Studies
B. Degree: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
2. Faculty: Management Sciences Programmes:
Office and Information Management (B.Sc)
Banking and Finance (B.Sc)
Employment and Human Resources Management
C. Degree: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
3. Faculty: Natural and Applied Science
D. Degree: Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
4. Faculty: Social Science
E. Degree: Bachelor of Science in Education (B.Sc.Ed)
5. Faculty: Vocational and Technical Education
Technical Education (Options in Building, Electrical and Electronics)
6. Faculty: Agriculture
Agricultural Economics & Extension Animal Science and Fisheries
Crop Science and Soil Science
G. Degree: Bachelor of Education (B.Ed/B.Sc.Ed)
7. Faculty: Education
Primary Education Studies
Adult Education (Options in English, Biology)
Library and Information Science
Department of Arts Education
Education and French
Education and Religious Studies
Education and Music
Education Fine and Applied Arts
Education and History
Department of Business Education
Marketing Education (B.Sc.Ed.)
Secretarial Education (B.Sc.Ed.)
Department of Science Education
Education and Chemistry
Education and Mathematics
Education and Physics
Education and Integrated Science
Department of Social Science Education
Education and Geography
1. Proceed online to your JAMB Profile, effect change of course to your desired programme in strict compliance to the UTME and O’level combinations required to your programme of choice. (Use the change of institution link)
2. Wrong combinations for your choice programme will cause disqualification.
3. Upload your O’level/A’level results on JAMB portal.
4. Make payment of N12, 000.00 only through your profile in the University portal for processing of your admission in the supplementary batch. Select your preferred new Course of Study from the University portal. Check the IBASS for admission requirements before choosing your Course of Study.
5. Thereafter continue to monitor your admission on JAMB CAPS to know when you have been offered admission.
6. Application will be re-open from Sunday November 12th 2023-Sunday 19th November, 2023- (One Week only). There will be no extension of deadline.
7. All candidates desirous of seeking for UTME or Direct Entry Admission into any of the above-listed programmes may immediately apply.
NB: Applicants must score 140 and above to qualify for admission into the above-listed Departments. Kindly login to your JAMB profile, do a change of Course to the Course to your desired programme. Also, login to the University portal, register using the registration link and select your preferred Course option.