I Got Fresh Human Head, Hands From A Cleric – Suspect Confesses

Forum 5 months ago

I Got Fresh Human Head, Hands From A Cleric – Suspect Confesses

A 45-year-old suspected ritualist identified as Hassan Kolawole, has been paraded by the Police in Oyo State, on Friday.

He was paraded with a fresh human head in Ibadan, the state capital.

Kolawole was paraded by the state Commissioner of Police, Adebola Hamzat, at the command headquarters, Eleyele alongside nine others who were arrested for various crimes at different locations within the state.

Speaking with journalists, the suspect confessed to the crime, adding that he obtained the fresh human head and two hands found in his possession from a Muslim cleric.

Kolawole said, “I have one wife and two children and things are very hard for me in taking good care of them. I met one Waheed, who is also an Islamic cleric at a Maolud. We discussed it and he told me that he knew how to do money rituals that would require the use of human parts.

“I told him that I don’t know how to get the human parts and he promised to get it for me. He later brought the human parts to me at Amuloko where we met early in the morning. I kept it in my office where I often attended to people who needed spiritual assistance.

“The police came to search my office on the day Waheed gave me the fresh head and two hands but the person is now at large.”

In a similar development, nine suspects arrested from different locations within the state were also paraded for various crimes ranging from murder, kidnapping, cultism, and theft.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Why I Killed 80-Year-Old Man And His Wife In Abuja – Suspect Confesses
Forum | 1 week ago

Why I Killed 80-Year-Old Man And His Wife In Abuja – Suspect Confesses

Panic As Gunmen Go Wild, Kill Student, 2 Others In Fresh Plateau Attack
Forum | 1 week ago

Panic As Gunmen Go Wild, Kill Student, 2 Others In Fresh Plateau Attack

How Police Foiled Cable Theft, Nabbed One Suspect In Katsina
Forum | 1 week ago

How Police Foiled Cable Theft, Nabbed One Suspect In Katsina