You Must Win – Samklef Makes Peace With Davido Following Grammy Nomination

Forum 5 months ago

You Must Win – Samklef Makes Peace With Davido Following Grammy Nomination

Samuel Oguachuba, the Nigerian singer and producer, who is popularly known as Samklef, has pledged to pray for Davido’s success in securing his first Grammy nominations amid their social media feud.

Samklef said this in a now-trending video on his Instagram page on Saturday, while congratulating the singer.

“This post is a special post for Davido only! As you don get 3 nominations I will be praying for you to win the 3. You must win something sha. And I also like the fact that you no send anybody. Me and you have something in common. Congratulations once more,” he stated.

Recall that the feud between the duo started in October after Samklef, in his congratulatory, shared a video of Davido and his wife, Chioma with their newborn twins leaving the hospital in Atlanta, USA.

Reacting to this, Davido who hasn’t announced his twins birth, slammed Samklef and eventually blocked him.

Since the incident, Samklef had, in a series of posts, called Davido out for refusing to pay the N1 million he allegedly owes one of his boys, a University of Lagos (UNILAG) student, Mastermind, from 2020.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd