Al-Qalam University, Katsina notice on physical screening & registration for 2023/2024 admission
The Management of Al-Qalam University is pleased to inform all newly admitted students that the confirmation exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session at the Al-Qalam University, Katsina is scheduled to commence on Monday, 13th November, 2023.
All Applicants are requested to report to the University Campus on the specified date with the original and photocopies of the following;
1. Online University Application Form
2. JAMB Result Slip or DE Slip
3. Copy of IJMB, NCE or Diploma Result (Only Direct Entry Candidates)
4. Evidence of Change of Institution (for those who did not chose the University as first choice until later)
5. Online printed copy of SSCE Result
6. 3 Passport size photograph
Candidates are also advised to check their JAMB profile to accept and print admission letter if available. Please don't hesitate to visit the University even if your JAMB admission letter is not ready.
The Management appreciate your cooperation and look forward to welcoming you to Al-Qalam University, Katsina. Thank you!