Now I Can Walk Again – B-Red Gives Thanks To God After Undergoing Successful Knee Surgery In US

Forum 5 months ago

Now I Can Walk Again – B-Red Gives Thanks To God After Undergoing Successful Knee Surgery In US

B-Red, the Nigerian singer who is also the cousin of Davido, is a happy man at the moment.

He has expressed gratitude to God after undergoing a successful knee surgery in the United States.

The musician took to his Instagram page to reveal that he had a surgery done in his left knee.

Although he didn’t give details as to what the complications were, he thank God that the whole procedure was a successful one.

He shared photos of himself in the hospital bed and another which showed him in a wheelchair outside the establishment.

B-Red also noted that he can now walk again following the successful surgery performed on his left knee.

“Thank God for a successful surgery on my left knee. Gratitude always. Now I can walk again glory to God,” he wrote. 

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Harry Redknapp gives surprise prediction for Tottenham vs Arsenal clash
Forum | 17 hours ago

EPL: Harry Redknapp gives surprise prediction for Tottenham vs Arsenal clash

Axel Foley Gives NFL’s Jared Goff Advice in Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F Video
Forum | 2 days ago

Axel Foley Gives NFL’s Jared Goff Advice in Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F Video

Court Gives Update On EFCC’s Suit Against Embattled Yahaya Bello
Forum | 3 days ago

Court Gives Update On EFCC’s Suit Against Embattled Yahaya Bello

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 3 days ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy