Why I Don’t Believe In Monogamy – Singer Young Jonn

Forum 5 months ago

Why I Don’t Believe In Monogamy – Singer Young Jonn

John Saviours Udomboso, the popular record producer and singer, also known as Young Jonn, has revealed why he doesn’t believe in monogamy.

According to him, “free” nature prevented him from settling for just one woman.

In the latest episode of actress Toke Makinwa’s podcast, TokeMoments, Young Jonn stated, “I don’t want to be limited to just one woman. I am just free.

“Contrary to the popular belief that musicians and entertainers are promiscuous, everybody is engaging in these things. They’re simply not as visible about it. Musicians, however, have their lives on display, so everyone sees what they do.

“My polygamous nature isn’t because of the industry I’m in. Ever since I was a young boy, I used to question everything. I’d ask why it has to be one man, one woman. Since then, I’ve always wanted to explore different routes. I don’t want to say fantasies.”

He expressed uncertainty about getting married unless he meets a woman who can change his perspective on love and marriage.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 1 day ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani
Forum | 4 days ago

Most Hit Songs in Nigeria Are Not Good Music – Singer Ric Hassani

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 4 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions