I No Fit Move, Eba And Egusi Don Injure Me – Wizkid Cries Out After Heavy Meal (Video)

Forum 5 months ago

I No Fit Move, Eba And Egusi Don Injure Me – Wizkid Cries Out After Heavy Meal (Video)

Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun, the world-famous Nigerian singer, who is known professionally as Wizkid, recently got people talking online.

The beloved musician got many people talking after he revealed he was unable to walk again after consuming eba and egusi soup.

In a video that has attracted attention online, the singer was heard talking about himself and the food he ate.

The singer was also heard saying “I no fit move; this eba and egusi don injure me.”

Shortly after the video of the singer speaking about the food made its way to the internet, concerned fans flooded the comment section of the post to air their opinions and send their condolences.

See some reactions below:

@Ham_mayour: “Abi e no wan tell us truth, maybe that eba na Jada P.”

@omocr7: “Na iya bolu prepare home made egusi for baba?”

@emmanuel28508: “Baba use loud pressure the eba egusi go down.”

@Mautiin01: “Macahala no go kiii me he said i no fit move.”

@Snoopy_Bender: “Wizkid himself na cruise, you just can’t hate on him.”

@Innocent_Zikky: “This man is full of cruise, Him love for Naija food is mad.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 5 days ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 6 days ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians

Don Jazzy Reacts as Ayra Starr Links up With Rihanna
Forum | 1 week ago

Don Jazzy Reacts as Ayra Starr Links up With Rihanna

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 1 week ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out