Your Bad Character Made Wizkid, Davido Reject You – Portable Slams Samklef

Forum 5 months ago

Your Bad Character Made Wizkid, Davido Reject You – Portable Slams Samklef

Controversial singer and record label boss, Olalomi Oyegbile aka Portable has lashed out at senior colleague, Samklef.

Portable alleged that Samklef is using his name to chase clout on social media.

The Zeh Nation frontman expressed his disgust via a viral video, challenging Samklef’s motives and exposing what he believes is his problem.

According to Portable, Samklef abandoned his music career to chase clout online.

The singer questioned Samklef’s character, claiming that the producer’s terrible behaviour led to his professional decline.

The Zazzu; crooner said that Samklef’s undesirable attributes were to blame for his being rejected by industry heavyweights like WizKid and Davido.

He went on to say that because of his claimed terrible character, Samklef had been barred and abandoned by these renowned persons.

Portable accused Samklef of seeking to utilise him and his pals to stay relevant in the industry, implying that the producer lacked a substantial career and had resorted to clout-chasing with other musicians.

He said: “Samklef, you are an Agbaya you have a bad character that’s why Wizkid forgot about you and abandoned you. Now, Davido has blocked you abandoned you too, now you want to use me and my boys to chase Clout.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 21 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 22 hours ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 22 hours ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: Arsenal, Man City must have bad moments – Klopp on Liverpool’s title chances