Young Duu Still Under Zeh Nation, I’ll Collect Royalties From New Song – Portable Warns Carter Efe

Forum 5 months ago

Young Duu Still Under Zeh Nation, I’ll Collect Royalties From New Song – Portable Warns Carter Efe

Habeeb Okikiola, the controversial Nigerian singer, who is popularly known as Portable, has issued a warning to his colleague Carter Efe.

He warned Carter Efe that Young Duu, who recently left his record label, is still under contract with Zeh Nation.

The ‘Zazu’ crooner insisted that he is entitled to royalties from Carter Efe’s new song with Young Duu, ‘Oyinmo’, stressing that he is still legally signed to Zeh Nation despite cutting ties with the record label.

Speaking in an Instagram live session with fans, Portable said, “Carter Efe, be warned. Young Duu is still under my record label. I will collect royalties from his new song with you. That boy is under Zeh Nation.

“Hello ladies and gentlemen, the world dey hear o! That boy signed agreement with me. The world knows I brought him to the spotlight.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement
Forum | 21 hours ago

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 1 day ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins
Forum | 1 day ago

XO Kitty Season 2 Cast Adds 3 New Actors as Filming Begins