BBNaija Is Producing Role Models With Low Moral Values – Daniel Regha Slams Ilebaye’s Over Outfit To Davido’s Party

Forum 5 months ago

BBNaija Is Producing Role Models With Low Moral Values – Daniel Regha Slams Ilebaye’s Over Outfit To Davido’s Party

Popular Twitter adviser, Daniel Regha has taken a swipe at BBNaija's All Stars winner, Ilebaye Odiniya over the revealing outfit she rocked to the party of Afrobeats star, Davido.

Recall that Ilebaye’s outfit selection for Davido’s Martell party has drawn a lot of attention and elicited a range of responses.

Daniel Regha is one of the critics as he refers to her outfit as disgusting.

He stated that if Ilebaye hadn’t been able to find anything better to wear to the Martell party, she should have just stayed at home.

He claimed that the Big Brother Naija as a whole is creating and endorsing role models with dubious moral principles.

Daniel then made a U-turn and suggested that perhaps it’s not all Ilebaye’s fault, citing Nigerians as her initial supporters.

In his words: 
“Ilebaye should’ve stayed at home if she had no better/decent outfit for the Martell Party, her dress was absolutely disgusting. Again, this is the type of role models BBN is producing & promoting, someone with low moral values; But it’s not her fault tho, Nigerians championed her.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus
Forum | 1 day ago

You Can’t Stand Beside Me And Say Something Negative About Davido - Sabinus

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth
Forum | 1 day ago

Davido Flaunts New $200K Diamond Encrusted Teeth

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 3 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe