Timi Dakolo Recounts How He Employed A Driver Who Told His Wife He Doesn't Drive Women

Forum 5 months ago

Timi Dakolo Recounts How He Employed A Driver Who Told His Wife He Doesn't Drive Women

Nigerian singer/songwriter, Timi Dakolo has recounted his experience with a driver he employed in the past.

Timi in a tweet he shared, revealed that he was shocked after the driver told his wife that he doesn't drive women.

He tweeted;

“I once employed a driver that told my wife that he doesn’t drive women. I was so shocked, something that I cannot do.”

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/33323725bd654dc67afe746fa07e6e2d.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Lateef Adedimeji Recounts Grass-to-Grace Journey, Inspires Many
Forum | 1 day ago

Lateef Adedimeji Recounts Grass-to-Grace Journey, Inspires Many

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 2 days ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties