BBNaija’s Ebuka And Wife Celebrate First Daughter On Her 7th Birthday (Photos)

Forum 5 months ago

BBNaija’s Ebuka And Wife Celebrate First Daughter On Her 7th Birthday (Photos)

BBNaija host Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and his wife Cynthia have celebrated their first daughter's birthday.

She turned 7 today.

The reality star host took to his social media page to share a throwback photo of himself and his daughter on Instagram.

He also shared a recent photo of his princess as he reveals that she is the smartest, most hardworking, and emotionally intelligent girl he knows.

According to him, he appreciate God every day for blessing him with her.

“The smartest, most hardworking, and emotionally intelligent girl. I thank God every day” he wrote.

Cynthia also shared a photo of her daughter and called her a kind, intelligent, and well-behaved princess.

She prayed for God to continue to bless her and said that she loves her very much.

“My baby is 7: A kind intelligent,well behaved princess. May God keep blessing you for me. Love! you Jewel” she wrote.

See the posts below;

https://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/dedb70cfcdcaf7c652a2390fd52bdbbe.jpghttps://www.memesng.com/r/storage.waploaded.com/images/12afad80833d449bdb71e3ee46b30a52.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother
Forum | 1 day ago

Korra Obidi’s Ex, Justin Dean Laments as 4-year-old Daughter Twerks Like Mother

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 1 day ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 2 days ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 3 days ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor