BBNaija All-Stars Was For People Who Did Not Utilize Their First Chance And I Do Not Fall Into That Category – Tacha

Forum 5 months ago

BBNaija All-Stars Was For People Who Did Not Utilize Their First Chance And I Do Not Fall Into That Category – Tacha

Reality star, Tacha has stated that the Big Brother Naija ‘All-Stars’ Edition was for former housemates who failed to utilize their first opportunity on the show.

Tacha made this known in a recent interview with ‘TheWill DOWNTOWN’, stating she does not fall in the category of people and her price had gone up.

According to the former BBNaija Housemate, she could not leave her business and numerous brand deals hanging in exchange for a peanut from the show’s organisers.

She said, “Not all my fans because some are happy that I wasn’t in the house, and secondly, as I’ve always said, my price went up.

“The Tacha of 2019 and the Tacha of 2023 are not the same. I’m a serial entrepreneur with many businesses, and I’m an ambassador to certain brands.
Story continues below advertisement

“Some specific deliverables and obligations must come through for me, plus I am constantly getting back-to-back bookings from brands. To leave all of this and then go on a show where I’m going to get paid peanuts isn’t worth it. I’m enjoying my work at Cool FM every Friday, and I won’t leave my fans hanging. In my opinion, the show is really for, let’s say, people who probably do not utilise their first chances, and honestly, to just be fair, I do not fall into that category.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

Cora Bora Trailer: Meg Stalter Stars in Comedy Movie

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl
Forum | 3 days ago

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija’s Teddy Sends Sweet Note to His Wife, BamBam on Her 35th Birthday