EPL: Ten Hag makes incredible record as Manchester United manager

Forum 5 months ago

EPL: Ten Hag makes incredible record as Manchester United manager

Manchester United boss, Erik ten Hag became the joint-quickest Red Devils manager to win 50 games across all competitions after his team secured a 1-0 win against Fulham in the Premier League on Saturday.

Ten Hag had a largely successful debut season as Manchester United’s head coach in the 2022-23 campaign.

The Dutchman won 42 out of his 62 games in charge of United across all competitions.

He also helped them qualify for the UEFA Champions League and won the Carabao Cup.

But United’s fortunes have been mixed this season, losing eight of their opening 16 games.

However, Bruno Fernandes’ late goal against Fulham ensured Ten Hag equalled a longstanding record at United.

According to @UtdXclusive, the former Ajax coach has become the quickest Manchester United manager in history, alongside Ernest Mangnall, to reach 50 wins – in just 78 games.

Jose Mourinho, who is the current manager of AS Roman, is second with 81 games, while Ole Gunnar Solskjaer completes the podium with 92 games.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham
Forum | 19 hours ago

EPL: If I speak, there will be fire – Salah on clash with Klopp at West Ham

‘It was a mistake, I’m sorry’ – Ruben Amorim apologises over failed move to EPL club
Forum | 20 hours ago

‘It was a mistake, I’m sorry’ – Ruben Amorim apologises over failed move to EPL club

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag
Forum | 20 hours ago

EPL: Why Man Utd drew 1-1 with Burnley – Ten Hag

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag
Forum | 20 hours ago

EPL: Man Utd likely to play in Europa League next season – Ten Hag